Friday, September 11, 2009

Grant and Stephanie Knipe 30th Anniversary Celebration!

Corey and Stephanie asked me if I could photograph Grant's and Stephanie's 30th Wedding Anniversary. I was completely honored to do so and thrilled that they asked me. The thing was...it was a surprise!!! And, I love surprises especially when I get to keep something from someone else. I feel all sneaky.
I have known the Knipe's for quite awhile now. They are such a GREAT family that love each other so much. Corey loves his parents and what he did for them was simply wonderful! And, I know he had lots of help as he said at the party, but I think we all should give him lots of credit because the guy doesn't slow down. Corey has lots on his plate and I have to applaud him. Stephanie, his girlfriend, had a sneaky little hand in this too! She is going to nursing school and I know that isn't easy. So my hats off to you guys for making this party such a wonderful success and creating long lasting memories for all that attended.
Thanks for letting me be a part of this cherished memory.






Stephanie and Grant "Hippo" arriving to their party. They were shocked!




Stephanie with her son, Corey.


The Love Birds!







Sweet, sweet baby! Sorry guys...gotta have several of this beauty in here.


Grant, Stephanie, Corey and Corey's girlfriend Stephanie

1...2...3....

No comments: