Sunday, January 24, 2010

This is my LAST post here! Gotta NEW Blog!!!!

Yay! FINALLY, I am ready to say that my new blog is ready to view! Yippee!!! Wahoo! I can't tell you how long I have been wanting to do away with the old. I am so EXCITED! The features are just amazing and I am still trying to grasp it all. It is like a whole new world. I love that you cannot click on a link to view the next blog...I have my own domain! All mine!! I had issues from time to time with my postings/images. They would get a goofy for no apparent reason. Then, the image size! Oh the size! You aren't going to need a magnifying lense for viewing the new stuff! How awesome is that?!
So, everyone I hope that you make note of this change and come check out the new blog. I can't wait to hear from y'all. If you are curious if I will have two blogs again, the answer is no. This is another reason I am thrilled about this change. I am not going to maintain two blogs anymore. My recent invites/stationary AND photography work will be posted together on the new bloggie blog. Oh fun! Hehe.
Check it out!!!!!
http://www.whitneyowendesignsblog.com
PS - This blog will still be active so you can link back to it from the new site to see old work. You can also see more work on my website http://www.whitneyowendesigns.com/

No comments: